Senior open source database administrator
What we expect from you …
- You do the installation, migration & management of database environments.
- You advise & support dev teams & users.
- You stay informed of evolutions & regulations.
- You design & tune database architectures.
- You document everything & create procedures for certain tasks.
- You write scripts and track down / keep track of issues.
- You’re able to work remote & on-site at the customer (in Belgium).
If you work for us you can expect …
- Besides a competitive salary with extralegal benefits such as a company car, laptop, phone, … , we offer you the opportunity to grow and be the best in your field.
- Your development process is important to us so we invest in training at home, abroad or over the internet.
- You’ll arrive in a very dynamic working environment with great collegues (even if we say so ourselves ) who strive to be the best at what they do.
- A healthy work-life balance is important, so we ensure relaxation is part of that by organizing various events & fun activities during the year.